Special Features of the School
- The School prepares students for appearing in Secondary & Senior Secondary School Examinations.
- The School inculcates in the students an awareness of their traditionally rich cultural heritage and infuses in them the habit of living in harmony with the natural environment.
- The School arranges outdoor training programs to build confidence and generate dynamism in the personality of the students to face the challenges of competitive life.
- The School organizes morning Assembly and Prayer before conducting the regular classes, daily. Day to day News, Speech, Thought for the Day, Quiz and Moral teaching on ethical values are imparted in its morning assemblies.
- The School organizes Inter House co-curricular activities by conducting competitions among the students in Elocution, Debate, Essay writing, Quiz, Drawing & Painting, and Dance & Music. The School also organizes cultural programs, Eco-Club, and Consumer Club activities in addition to Games & Sports, for the development of the wholesome and integrated personality of every student.
- The School facilitates intensive training inputs for improving reading, writing and speaking abilities of the students with regular Weekly Tests. Also, the School facilitates supervised study in its well-furnished Library.
- The School allows assignments to the students regularly.
- The School provides personalized guidance and counseling to all the students.
- The School provides Computer Education including Internet facility.
- The School conducts a medical check-up of the students at regular intervals.
- The School conducts various National Level Exams conducted by various external agencies.
Note: CBSE Academic Curriculum