- Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of 100% during the year. Besides the regular classes, extra classes are being taken by the teachers for the benefit of the students with prior intimation, which is compulsory for the students to attend.
- A proper leave application along with the filled in absence note given in the diary, must be submitted in writing by the parent, a medical certificate in case of sick leave should support this. If a student has been suffering from a communicable disease, he / she would be allowed to attend the school, only after production of a fitness certificate from a qualified doctor.
- Student once entered in the school premises, are not allowed to avail ½ day leave. In case of acute health problem, the student should stay back at home.
- Repeated absence without permission or unexplained absence for more than 6 consecutive working days renders the students liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re – admission will be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.
- All the students are expected to attend school on the opening day after the summer and the winter break.
It is compulsory for every student to complete 85% of attendance in an academic year in order to make himself/herself eligible to appear for his/her final examination. Leave on account of illness etc. is also considered as absence for this purpose and no relaxation is granted in such cases.
Attendance is compulsory on the following days : ( in addition to regular classes)
- Independence Day
- Republic Day
- School Founder's Day
- Annual Function and prize distribution ceremony
- Annual Athletic Meet and all the other days on which Inter House Matches are held.
- Any other school Function/day deemed important by the school
- Reopening Day
No leave is granted for these days.