A Word to Students
A WORTHY STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL SHOULD SHOW HIS/HER ALLEGIANCE BY ...
- Respecting the elders,especially one’s parents and teachers, standing up as and when they enter/leave a room in which he/she happens to be, standing erect when being spoken to by them, helping them as and when the need arises, never making fun of them or causing any kind of disrespect whatsoever.
- Being friendly and not quarrelsome with companions.
- Being honest in dealing with others, truthful in speech and supporting in behavior.
- Excelling in studies.
- Being clean and tidy, always having the shirt buttoned, hair done up and shoes polished. Helping others to clean up and wash up, in school and in the classroom, not scattering papers on the floor.
- Not using vulgar word(s) anywhere.
- Always being cheerful and smiling and ready to extend a helping hand to others.
- Always being loyal to fellow countrymen.
- Always hold one's own head high, calm and cool.
- Always being patient in listening, discreet and rational in expression.