A Parent desiring withdrawal of his/her ward(s) from the school will have to give one month’s written notice or fee in lieu thereof. A Transfer Certificate will be issued only when dues, if any, are cleared and the written withdrawal notice has been received by the school in writing.

Ground on which school can ask for withdrawal of a student:

  1. Gross indiscipline.
  2. Un-satisfactory progress in studies.
  3. More than one year’s detention in the same class.
  4. Non-payment of fees for a quarter by the end of following month.
  5. Shortage of attendance by 15% during the academic year.

© 2019 JS Barbil School

No. of Visitors:

Designed By Jindal Steel & Power